Do you want to stop the signs of the times without surgical or mechanical intervention?
Cosmetic acupuncture offers a painless and effective alternative!
With the help of cosmetic acupuncture, key points of the meridians or pathways in the face are stimulated, which help the facial muscles and thus the skin to regain its vitality.
Reducing or removing forehead wrinkles can make you look up to 10 years younger.
Cosmetic acupuncture not only lifts eye wrinkles but also loose skin. The face looks brighter and more alive.
Wrinkles in the middle face
Vertical folds around the mouth and in the middle of the forehead make you look tired and stern. After the treatment, your skin will receive soft and smooth impressions.
Patients greatly appreciate the effect of the treatment, not least because of the effect of visually lifting the nose.
The treatment at a glance:
- Fast cosmetic procedure.
- No surgery, you can return to your everyday life directly after the treatment.
- Compared to other cosmetic procedures, the effect remains
- Reduction or removal of wrinkles
- Do not use medicines, but rather natural regeneration to remove wrinkles.
- Also effective for deep wrinkles and scars on the face.
- Leaves no external injuries or scars.
- Helps your skin look younger and smoother.
- Stimulates skin cells to produce collagen, highly effective for drooping cheeks and double chin
- Regular after-treatment is highly recommended in order to obtain longer lasting results
The diagnosis is an important part of Chinese medicine. It is believed that the human body is an inseparable whole and the face is like a mirror that reflects the physiological functions but also the pathological changes. Pathological changes of Zang-Fu (organs and viscera) can be diagnosed directly by looking at the changes in skin colour and eye expression, as well as by looking at the tongue and feeling the pulse. According to the Huang Di Nei Jing, a key work of the ancient Chinese medical texts, the life energy Qi and blood of the 12 primary meridians and 365 reticular vessels rise to the face. This statement underlines the importance of the complexion as a reflection of the general state of health.